Last Update: 2022-07-10
Google OAuth2 Limited Use Requirement:
- The App to use sensitive scope - "/auth/drive"
- This app doesn't request restricted scopes, but if it did, the App's use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
The App will read your data to do something:
- Read the user-settings file of the App.
- List your files/folders/sub-folders.
- Get your file content to display/play it by the file type, for example: get a audio file content to play audio in the App.
- The App will not share all fo the data of yours.
The App will write your data to do something:
- Save the user-settings file of the App.
- Upload to create/update file with your agreement, for example: upload the your edited lyrics file of playing audio.
What user info included in user-settings:
- file ID of Google Drive API
What app info included in user-settings:
- The preference settings, for exmaple: volume of the audio player.
How the App use accesses, uses, stores, or shares Google user data?
- The App will accesses, uses your data for reading purposes that described above.
- The App will stores, shares your data before ask your permission and use it only in reasonable function that you knew it before, for example: You want to share lyrics file that you created/edited. So you clicked the "upload button" and agreed with it after the App show a confirm box for it. Then the App upload your lyrics file content to lyrics file server. Then other users can download the lyrics file you've uploaded.